Hope you all had a special valentine’s day this year with your loved one! This valentine’s day was a bit special to me and Samir as it marks our first valentine’s day as husband and wife! So, I wanted to get creative and plan a little surprise valentine’s day dinner for him at our new condo.
Here is a quick overview of the makeup look I did and the products I used! P.S: It only took me 15 minutes 🙂
- Murad Water Gel Moisturizer
- Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Foundation NC40
- Concealer: Mac Prolong Wear NC30
- Contour: Fenty Beauty Contour Stick
- Bronzer: Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown
- Eyeshadow: Mac Soft Brown
- Liquid Eyeliner: Urban Decay Perversion Water Proof Eyeliner
- Pencil Eyeliner: Marc Jacob Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – Amsterdam
How was your valentine’s day?